Union Station Hotel - Nashville



Union Station Hotel has just finished major renovations! I was there for a wedding last Saturday and it is bright, beautiful, and elegant.
I remember visiting Union Station when it was train station years ago. The place got in such disrepair there was talk of tearing it down. Good thing they didn't!
You can have your wedding in the main lobby area in front of the fireplace, or one of the side rooms, such as the Major's Room where the other night's wedding was held.




For this couple's wedding, the reception was buffet-stlye served from the lobby area, with the dinner in the McKinley Room to the side. But there are several options depending on what you want & the size of your wedding.
Union Station Hotel truly is a classy place with lots of history. It goes back 100 years as a train station.
The architectural design is fascinating. As often as I have been there, I still find myself looking up toward the 65 foot barrel shaped ceiling & marvelling at all the intricate designs.
Union Station Hotel is located on Broadway next to the Frist Arts Center. It's close enough to downtown that on a nice day guests can stroll down to lower Broad's shops, restaurants, and honky tonks.
Of course, family and guests can stay at the hotel, and then no one's late for the wedding! http://www.unionstationhotelnashville.com/

Glad you found my site

I'm Ralph Griggs, a minister who helps many couples with their wedding ceremonies. That takes me to just about every wedding venue in the Nashville area. Finding just the right place for your wedding is very important, so I decided to offer in these posts my reviews on wedding site locations around Nashville. Take a look & you might discover the perfect location for your wedding.

Need a minister for your Nashville area wedding? Click here for info.

Save $60 on your TN marriage license with my At-Home Marriage Education Guide.
Watch a short slide-show video about the At-Home Marriage Education Guide at the bottom of this page.