Tennessee Sports Groom's Cake and More

Time for putting up some more of my pictures before I get backlogged. Hope you find these interesting, and maybe even get an idea or two.

The grooms cakes often are quite interesting. The sports cakes are popular, and this Tennessee sports cake below is one of the orangest I've seen.




Here's a unique groom's cake. The groom told me he loved the old Westerns, so this was a good "fit" for him:


This is the first wedding I've done at the Wild Turkey Ranch at this spot. Very nice right under a large cedar tree. I love cedar trees and there are plenty of them out there. Afterall, it is right below the Cedars of Lebanon State Park.


Here's a shot of an indoor wedding at the Rawlings out near Joelton. The quilt does make a nice cosy backdrop for the wedding ceremony.


Finally, here's a wedding set-up in front of Springhaven Mansion in Hendersonville. Notice the decorations set up before the ceremony to keep guests from walking on the pedals. The wedding director of course moved them just before the start of the processional.

Glad you found my site

I'm Ralph Griggs, a minister who helps many couples with their wedding ceremonies. That takes me to just about every wedding venue in the Nashville area. Finding just the right place for your wedding is very important, so I decided to offer in these posts my reviews on wedding site locations around Nashville. Take a look & you might discover the perfect location for your wedding.

Need a minister for your Nashville area wedding? Click here for info.

Save $60 on your TN marriage license with my At-Home Marriage Education Guide.
Watch a short slide-show video about the At-Home Marriage Education Guide at the bottom of this page.