Mischellaneous Nashville Wedding Photos

I found on my computer a bunch of photos I've taken at weddings around town, so thought some readers might get some ideas from these:

Showed up at this home wedding in Mt Juliet last October and here's what met me in the front yard.



Jars of jam for nice wedding favors gift at Historic Cedarwood:


Had to laugh at this one. Here's the groom's work truck - a perfect "decoration" for their wedding at the lodge out at the Cedars of Lebanon Park:


Here's the best way to keep your guests cool on a hot summer day:


The grooms cakes do get creative and it seems that grooms sports cakes are the most popular:


A little different wedding favor idea. These are magnets with various quotes on them:


Good idea for kids at weddings. This table was set up at a wedding at Houston Station just outside the entrance to the wedding area with crayons and coloring books for the kids.


Oh my, pecan pie and other goodies at Front Porch Farms.


Two of my sons got married this year. Here's Tom's and his bride's wedding cake... a vows wedding cake I would call it:





Glad you found my site

I'm Ralph Griggs, a minister who helps many couples with their wedding ceremonies. That takes me to just about every wedding venue in the Nashville area. Finding just the right place for your wedding is very important, so I decided to offer in these posts my reviews on wedding site locations around Nashville. Take a look & you might discover the perfect location for your wedding.

Need a minister for your Nashville area wedding? Click here for info.

Save $60 on your TN marriage license with my At-Home Marriage Education Guide.
Watch a short slide-show video about the At-Home Marriage Education Guide at the bottom of this page.