"What Not to Wear" Pretend Nashville Wedding

The TLC show What Not to Wear did a pretend wedding at the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville to surprise a local florist with a make-over. I was called and asked to play the part of the minister, since the florist knew me, and it would help to pull off the ruse successfully.

When the show finally came on, I forgot to watch it. Fortunately, there is YouTube, and below is the first part of the show.

I only hoped they didn't make me look stupid. Considering the small part for me in it, I lucked out. Watch and enjoy.

Glad you found my site

I'm Ralph Griggs, a minister who helps many couples with their wedding ceremonies. That takes me to just about every wedding venue in the Nashville area. Finding just the right place for your wedding is very important, so I decided to offer in these posts my reviews on wedding site locations around Nashville. Take a look & you might discover the perfect location for your wedding.

Need a minister for your Nashville area wedding? Click here for info.

Save $60 on your TN marriage license with my At-Home Marriage Education Guide.
Watch a short slide-show video about the At-Home Marriage Education Guide at the bottom of this page.